Friday, November 15, 2013

Thursday Night Outing - Amul Ice cream parlour

Because I run a chocolate making business - there is always a box full of chocolates in my fridge. Due to this, both my son and daughter have now got used to having meetha after dinner.This year because of  an increase in orders during Diwali, I exhausted all chocolates and wasn't getting time to make new ones. But the n number of mithai ka dabbas that we got as gifts from family and friends, took care of our khane ke baad ka meetha.
The last kaju katli ka dabba got over yesterday and my son started complaining of missing the meetha. So all 3 of us - me, my son and my daughter convinced my husband to accompany us for ice cream at the nearby Amul ice cream parlour.  I ordered my kaju pista kulfi and my son & daughter hogged on to chocolate chips ice cream with chocolate sauce. All in all it was a well spent evening. With my kids spending almost 10 hours in office and just 3 months left for my daughter's wedding - we hadn't got a chance to spend time as a family and catch up on each other's lives. This evening out gave us an opportunity to do exactly that. We all were so engrossed in talking that all of us missed clicking pics of our ice creams. So all I have for you today is a pic of our empty ice cream cups :). Take care and happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment