Thursday, November 14, 2013

Potato Chips dipped in chocolate


I was browsing the net for some new recipes and came across this one - Frito Lays has launched limited edition Wavy's Lay's potato chips dipped in milk chocolate !! The chipmaker says that the salty sweet combo is tailor made for young women who apparently can't get enough of the stuff. And I was like - Really ??????? I made my brother read the article and his reaction was - "Ofcourse. Look at you - it is made for girls like you who even add chocolate sauce to their lassi."

And that set me thinking. I went to the nearby Reliance Mart only to pick up a big packet of salted Lays Chips - you know the ones that come in the yellow packet.
I tried making my own version of potato chips dipped in chocolate and this is how they turned out to be. I must say that they taste really yummmmm.


They are now available in the product list of Chocoholic You can order them by visiting www.chocoholic.co.in or  calling us at +91 9673331423

No comments:

Post a Comment