Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tips that make you a Star Baker

It's that time of the year again - when all you want to do is snuggle up in bed in your comfy pyjamas and enjoy a mug of hot chocolate with a muffin yummm... life seems perfect doesn't it :). I really love winters - especially December. The air feels nice and crisp, kids seem happier, oldies seem to enjoy themselves more, I get to hear Christmas carols all evenings long because of a church near my house, and suddenly every second person on the road seems to be wearing a Santa hat :). During these days, my microwave oven always seem to be working overtime - baking yummy plum cakes, muffins, chocolate cup cakes ummmmm. I am still new to baking and there are times when my cakes goes phhhuuuuusssss..... and you know that feeling - when you are expecting a lovely smooth chocolatey cake but when you take it out from the oven it just goes flat :( Hurts doesn't it? So while looking for tips to be a perfect baker, I came across this article on a blog - Sweetapolita.. I love how the name sounds :). You can go through the article by clicking on the link below - hopefully this will help me be a star baker! Happy Reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment