Monday, December 9, 2013

Currently Reading .......


The book by Tom Harford is more on the lines of 'Freakonomics' - and since I have already read 'Freakonomics', I don't find anything new in the book. However,  I am thinking I will rather finish it before returning it just like that. Meanwhile, I finally got to watch Ramleela during the weekend - and I just didn't like the movie :(. I am wondering how it managed to do 100+ crore ka business because the story line was just soo predictable. Ranveer Singh as usual was at his loudest best and even though Deepika did look beautiful and graceful, the dialogues of the movie put me off. Also I personally felt that the violent backdrop just didn't go with Gujrat - I mean maybe if they would have set the movie in UP, Bihar or Haryana, it would have been more believable. I don't know, I found the way SLB had shot Gujrat in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam so beautiful - but this movie sort of really disappointed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment